Grand County Economic DevelopmentJune 4, 2013 11:50 am
GCED Brochure View or download our Grand County Economic Development brochure
Grand County Economic Development was formed in June 2012 by the Grand County Board of Commissioners because they believe in the value of a thriving economic environment that retains, expands and attracts businesses in Grand County.
Build A Business Friendly Environment
Retain, Grow and Recruit Businesses
Increase Access to Capital
Create and Market a Stronger Grand County Brand
Educate and Train the Future Workforce
Cultivate Innovation and Technology
Collaborate Efforts Countywide and Regionally Within the State
To cultivate a thriving economic environment that retains, expands and attracts Grand County businesses while elevating quality of life.
Grand County’s Key Industries
The Grand County Economic Development Office will deploy retention and growth strategies for the key industries of the county’s economy. Visit the Key Industries page for details on each industry and its initiatives.
Grand County Economic Development Advisory Committee
The Grand County Economic Development Advisory Committee is comprised of a diverse group of 12 business representatives from 3 districts.
- Lance Gutersohn, Real Estate Broker
- Scott Ledin, Director of Frasier Valley Metropolitan Recreation District (FVMRD)
- Mike Loomus, CEO of Marketing/Design Company
- Gigi Dominguez, Winter Park Business Owner
- Jim Cervenka, Grand Lake Art Gallery
- Jennifer Brown, Grand Lake Business Owner
- Jeff Johnston, Granby Business Owner
- Tim Little, Fund Development Manager
- Jeff Miller, Kremmling Business Owner
- Tim Nicklas, Grand County Historical Association
- Gary Bumgarner, Kremmling Business Owner
- Tim Menhennett, Northwest Ranch Supply